Being a doctor here qualifies me in the eyes of the community to do many things that I don't think the licensing body would consider.
- drain an abscess on a 3 week old puppy's neck
- write a note for a lady who wants a note from a doctor saying that she can't have sex with her husband because she's ill (no illness found on my exam- so I wrote the note saying she doesn't want to have sex...)
- pierce a 1 month old's ears
-remove stitches from a cat after their surgery
Never a dull moment!
- drain an abscess on a 3 week old puppy's neck
- write a note for a lady who wants a note from a doctor saying that she can't have sex with her husband because she's ill (no illness found on my exam- so I wrote the note saying she doesn't want to have sex...)
- pierce a 1 month old's ears
-remove stitches from a cat after their surgery
Never a dull moment!